Aurora and Thomas (AGTM Productions) produced 3 larger art exhibitions in Osaka so far. We produced also a mini exhibition and a permanent exhibition in our own art café.
1. Theo Strutz Watercolor Exhibition (2011)
In Galeria de Journey (Osaka) September 24-25, 2011.
Accompanying events in the Galeria （by Galeria de Journey）:
1. September 24: Party with German Food (by AGTM) and a mini concert by Ako Miki (Vocal) and Tanimoto (Piano) (byGaleria de Journee)
2. September 25: Afternoon concert by Otokuyuru (Celtic music ensemble)
2. Theo Strutz Watercolor Exhibition (2012)
In Café & Gallery Bonté
Osaka (Japan) February 25 ~ March 27, 2012．Accompanying events in Café & Gallery Bonté:
1. Opening Party onFeb. 25: German Food and live concert with Makoto Ishida
2. Event on March 25: “European Art&Asian Food Fiesta” with preparation of Filipino dishes
3. Magical Art of Maria Strutz Art Exhibition (2013)
In Café & Gallery Bonté Osaka (Japan) March 2 ~ 31, 2013.
Accompanying events in Café & Gallery Bonté:
1. Opening Party March 2 (Saturday): Home made Philippino Food and mini live concert (amateur) by Aurora (Vocal), Aiko (Vocal) and Thomas (Keyboard).
4. Mediterranean Summer, Art Mini Exhibition of one work each of Theo, Maria, Thomas und Aurora Strutz (2014)
In Café & Gallery Bonté Osaka (Japan) June 6 ~ Oct. 7, 2014.
5. Permanent Exhibition of Theo Strutz, Thomas and Aurora Strutz and Joy Oca in Strutz Art Café ( 2014)
Strutz Art Café, Bangued, Abra, Philippines, since Nov. 8, 2014.